Long-term employee retention is our goal. We offer you an interesting job with a wide range of development opportunities, performance-related remuneration and specific additional training. KISTERS is a family business with heart and soul - this is also reflected in our corporate culture. In addition to exciting tasks, a friendly team and an open working atmosphere, we offer you:
Vocational Advancement, Training and Development
- Regular internal trainings
- External career development trainings
- Extensive training of new employees
- Part-time studies besides the job financed by the company
- Regular, standardized appraisal interviews to examine the development prospects and further training opportunities of each individual employee
- Working at one of our global locations
Flexible Working Times and Vacation Days
- Flexible family-friendly working time models for an optimal work life balance
- Parental leave
- Part time
- Home office
- Job sharing
- Childcare during school holidays (with LEGO Mindstorms courses)
Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Possibility of deferred compensation as pension provision
Career Model & Compensation
- Performance-related remuneration for all employees via KISTERS career model
- Performance-based profit sharing
- Job bike (company bike leasing)
- Subsidised lunch
Health & Precaution
- Company doctor
- Regular health days at all German locations (with flu vaccination, major blood check, sight and hearing test, intraocular pressure measurement, blood pressure measurement, resuscitation training and much more)
- Psychological counselling
- Ergonomic workstations
- Company runs and sports events
- Joint parties and events
- Several times a year
- With family members of the employees
- With former employees
(In view of the current pandemic situation, we are of course foregoing larger events at the moment, because the health of all our colleagues is very important to us. We hope to be able to celebrate together again soon).
- Energy management according to ISO 50001 at all locations in Germany
- CHP, photovoltaic and rainwater harvesting systems at many company locations
- Promotion of e-mobility, e.g. via company electric cars and successive conversion of the entire company fleet to e-mobility, own charging stations, e-bike sharing and own e-bike stop in Aachen
- Building automation in Aachen and Oldenburg
- Quality management according to ISO 9001
- Energy management according to ISO 50001
- Information security management according to ISO 27001
- Certificate of the Employer's Liability Insurance Association for the Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Benefits may vary depending on the region.
KISTERS is a family company, which not only refers to the Kisters family, but also symbolizes the philosophy and management style of the company. Direct dialog, fairness, a cooperative management style and mutual respect are central elements of our corporate culture.
- At KISTERS, the management style of “open doors” and short decision paths are a matter of course. The executive board and management staff are always available for questions and there are no barriers to initiating discussions.
- KISTERS is a signatory of the Diversity Charter, an employer initiative to promote diversity in companies. KISTERS employees come from 27 countries and speak more than 30 languages. We appreciate the benefits of this diversity, which has a positive impact on the working atmosphere in every KISTERS branch.
- KISTERS is a member of the Fair Company Initiative for fair working conditions and a new ethic in the workplace. One great aspect of this initiative is our voluntary commitment to work for fair working conditions – especially for junior staff, interns, temporary workers and trainees.
- KISTERS is generally concerned with health and well-being of its employees. For example, we offer ergonomic office equipment, occupational health care, health information days in every office and support for campaigns and sporting events such as company runs. And we also provide fresh and healthy low-priced meals at “Casino”, the in-house cafeteria at our headquarters in Aachen. Incidentally: Coffee, tea and mineral water are free of charge.
- The family atmosphere at the company is not only evident in our day-to-day work, but also at company celebrations such as summer parties and Christmas parties and other events where families are invited to attend. And the “Casino” cafeteria in Aachen offers a popular meeting place for communication, relaxation and social interaction.