Long-term employee retention is our goal. We offer dedicated employees a wide range of interesting work and a diverse array of opportunities for development. Performance-based compensation and support for further education and training are a given. As reflected in our corporate culture, KISTERS is, at heart, a family business that values every single employee.
- Regular internal trainings
- External career development trainings
- Extensive training of new employees
- Part-time studies besides the job financed by the company
- Regular, standardized appraisal interviews to examine the development prospects and further training opportunities of each individual employee
- Working at one of our global locations
- Flexible family-friendly working time models for an optimal work life balance
- Parental leave
- Part time
- Home office (by arrangement)
- Job sharing
- Taking over part of the remaining vacation days into the next year without a special reason
- Performance-related remuneration for all employees via KISTERS career model
- Christmas bonus
- Performance-based profit sharing
- Company doctor
- Regular health days at all German locations (with flu vaccination, major blood check, sight and hearing test, intraocular pressure measurement, blood pressure measurement, resuscitation training and much more)
- Massage chair
- Sponsored company runs and sports events
- Joint parties and events
- Several times a year
- With family members of the employees
- With former employees
(In view of the current pandemic situation, we are of course refraining from holding any major events at the moment, as the health of all colleagues is very important to us. We are looking forward to the next joint events whenever possible again.)
KISTERS is a family company, which not only refers to the Kisters family, but also symbolizes the philosophy and management style of the company. Direct dialog, fairness, a cooperative management style and mutual respect are central elements of our corporate culture.
- At KISTERS, the management style of “open doors” and short decision paths are a matter of course. The executive board and management staff are always available for questions and there are no barriers to initiating discussions.
- KISTERS is a member of the Fair Company Initiative for fair working conditions and a new ethic in the workplace. One great aspect of this initiative is our voluntary commitment to work for fair working conditions – especially for junior staff, interns, temporary workers and trainees.
- KISTERS is generally concerned with health and well-being of its employees. For example, we offer ergonomic office equipment, occupational health care, health information days in every office and support for campaigns and sporting events such as company runs. And we also provide fresh and healthy low-priced meals at “Casino”, the in-house cafeteria at our headquarters in Aachen. Incidentally: Coffee, tea and mineral water are free of charge.
- The family atmosphere at the company is not only evident in our day-to-day work, but also at company celebrations such as summer parties and Christmas parties and other events where families are invited to attend. And the “Casino” cafeteria in Aachen offers a popular meeting place for communication, relaxation and social interaction.