The KISTERS group is a fast-growing IT company of more than 700 employees, with headquarters in Aachen, Germany and subsidiaries around the world. We offer leading software solutions for the sustainable management of water, energy and air. Our expertise, sector experience and commitment to our clients’ long-term success make KISTERS a much sought-after partner.
The KISTERS’ Water Unit offers an international working environment located on four continents with colleagues from more than 30 nationalities. Our commitment is to build sustainable, meaningful and efficient customer solutions based on state-of-the-art technology and an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs. One of our missions is to provide environmental solutions to mitigate the impact of climate change.
We are looking for new colleagues for our flagship product's team in our headquarter in Aachen or in several of our European offices such as France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom or the Netherlands, in the role of a
Senior CloudOPS / DevOps / Operations Engineer (w/m/d)
- Organization and maintenance of our Kubernetes cluster (in-house and AWS)
- Supervision of the operational status of our cloud solutions
- Develop and maintain appropriate metrics to enable 24/7 support
- Consideration of security aspects as well as participation in pen-tests and continuous improvement processes
- Development of scripts and tools, especially to automate processes
- Documentation of the infrastructure, typical problem situations and related solutions
- Cooperation in an international team with developers, sysadmins, product owners, CloudOPS colleagues and 24/7 support.
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science or equivalent qualifications and several years of experience in application development or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, REST APIs, Linux, client/server architectures, SQL/noSQL
- Good knowledge of a programming language Python and/or JAVA
- Good analytical skills, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills, commitment, team spirit and flexibility
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English are required, German is a plus
- A challenging, exciting, and varied role within a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Flexible working hours, company pension scheme, healthcare, and further training, events and team-building activities, canteen (depending on location) and more
- Attractive working environment with long-term advancement opportunities within an internationally operating family business
- Flexibility through 13 locations in Germany, many more around the world and home office option
- ... and more than 700 committed colleagues who are looking forward to meeting you when you join the KISTERS family!
Please send your application (email preferred) to:
KISTERS AG, z.H. Frau Ina Donath
Pascalstraße 8+10 · D-52076 Aachen
+49 2408 9385-0 · jobs(at)kisters.de