KISTERS is an internationally growing group of companies providing software solutions focussing on energy and the environment. As the market leader, we offer solutions for water management worldwide. All major environmental organisations in UK and Ireland are our clients.
The KISTERS Water Division is globally active with employees from over 30 countries. We are expanding our international consulting team and therefore are looking for a new member of the KISTERS Ltd team for our office in Chester.
for Water Management Information Systems
- You will be responsible for national and international projects in the fields of meteorology, hydrology, hydrometry and water management;
- You will support our customers in consulting projects and our team in the analysis of customer processes and workflows as well as in the creation of technical concepts;
- You will manage the introduction and implementation of our software solutions at customer sites;
- You will be in charge of the conceptual design of training and seminars and will carry them out for our customers.
- A degree in geosciences or environmental sciences, e.g. hydrology, meteorology, civil or environmental engineering;
- First professional experience in project work but we are also happy to give graduates with experience from internships or working student jobs a chance;
- Knowledge of environmental data acquisition, data management and data analytics. Knowledge in telemetry is advantageous;
- A pronounced software-technical understanding and knowledge of script languages such as Python or R is highly advantageous;
- Problem-solving and the ability to find efficient and creative solutions to challenging problems;
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written. Any further languages would be an advantage.
We offer an exciting job with a variety of personal development opportunities. Fair and performance-based payment, a regular staff training program and flexible work models (full- or part-time) are the norm at KISTERS.
Are you looking for a job in a future-oriented company? Would you like to work in an international environment? Are you interested in dealing with current technology? Do you want to be member of a great team?
Then please forward your application to
KISTERS AG, Attn. Mrs. Kerstin Vogt
Pascalstraße 8+10 · 52076 Aachen · Germany
+49 2408 9385-0 · firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about us, please check