Do more than react to the effects of climate change; help plan climate resilience with us as we work closely with our customers. We develop digital solutions to advance the monitoring and forecasting of water and the environment, so environmental managers have salient information to plan for and face difficult decisions about flooding and drought as well as ensuring the delivery of clean water. In our water team, you will play an active role in shaping a more sustainable future together with us and our customers.
Interaction and engagement with our global team of 700 colleagues from more than 30 nations means you can expect both team spirit and mutual appreciation – but above all, we are a family business with heart and soul.
We are looking for new colleagues for our water team in in Aachen or in several of our European offices such as France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom or the Netherlands.
Come and join the KISTERS family!
DevOps & CI/CD Engineer (f/m/d)
- Manage and extend our existing CI/CD environment and software releases for various product branches and software components
- Monitor the infrastructure and continuously improve the quality, scalability and performance of the CI/CD system
- Develop and continuously optimize build pipelines
- Maintain and further develop of the continuous delivery environment
- Close cooperation with the operations, security officer and the development teams in the problem analysis in the build, the test or deployment
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification in the software engineering field
- Practical experience with Git, Linux, CI/CD systems like Jenkins
- Java development skills; experiences with Maven and Gradle are a plus
- Experience with containers and container orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
- High motivation, team spirit and outstanding learning ability
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English; German is a plus
- A challenging, exciting, and varied role within a highly motivated team and the opportunity to contribute your ideas
- Flexible working hours, company pension scheme, healthcare, and further training, events and team-building activities, canteen (depending on location) and more
- Attractive working environment with long-term advancement opportunities within an internationally operating family business
- Flexibility through 13 locations in Germany, many more around the world and home office option
- ... and more than 700 committed colleagues who are looking forward to meeting you when you join the KISTERS family!
Please send your application (email preferred) to:
KISTERS AG, z.H. Frau Ina Donath
Pascalstraße 8+10 · D-52076 Aachen
+49 2408 9385-0 · jobs(at)kisters.de