Getting started with Web Interoperability and AlarmManager
This one day seminar covers an introduction to KiWIS together with KiALM, each half a day and addresses system administrators and functional administrators.
Under the trainers guidance basics aspects of working with KiWIS and the Alarm Manager will be made accessible. Step by step the following topics will be covered
- Introduction and overview
- First steps
- Templates and template classification
- Receiver and receiver groups
- Time profiles
- Web Interoperability Solution:
- Basic Configuration
- KiQS Usage
- Graph Templates
With coordinated exercises a practical introduction to the usage of the KiAlm and the KiWIS will be given.
- WISKI – Basics
- WISKI – Grundlagen
Content of seminar:
Based on the topics the following content will be covered, partly alone, partly together:
- Overview of Alarm Manager system
- Learning WISKI concepts and structures
- Navigation in KiALM
- Creating Alarm News
- General alarm handling in different status
- Communication ways with Media (E-Mail, SMS, FAX, etc.)
- Alarm via Agents (WISKI7)
Web Interoperability Solution:
- KiQueryServices Interface
- OGC SOS2 & WaterML2
- Authentication & Rights Management
- WQM Extension
- Raster Extension
- KiWriteServices Interface
- Monitoring Extension
It is your decision whether you book your hotel or we book a hotel for your trip.
If you wish our recommendation for a hotel: We are at your service with all our knowledge. We have special rates in 3 hotels. So you are able to book a hotel by yourself.
But if you need help at booking, we will be pleased to help you in booking a hotel room. Then please let us know your travel dates at registration form.
Teilnehmer: min. 3, max. 8
Preis: The pricing would be 550 Euro per first user per organisation and per day. The second user would get a 30% discount (385 Euro), all further users would get a 50% discount (275 Euro).
Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider schon vorbei.